Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

I don't regret, I feel blessed...

Nearly three years since I quit my job and I don't regret it. Not that I havent gone through hard and bad times, but I take that as a challenge for me to learn about life.

Yes, I won't get salary as I used to and there might be problems through my journey. I dont even expect to be a millionaire in a blink of an eye. At least I have the courage to move to the other side.

Someone said, by the time I apply for a job, my friends will be earning 10k income. another person was shocked that I'm a full time housewife. One lady keep on repeating and advising me find a job the whole time I was at her house.

Thank you very much for all of your concern but I'm happy with my life. Why cant you be happy with yours. Try to improve your own happiness instead of being nosy about others.

I have time for my family, I have money to spend for food, clothes and even charity. I guess some people only know that you can only get money by working in the office. I pity them. If you are smart, you dont even have to move an inch from your house with the technologies available. But dont forget to exercise or else you'll end up looking like the Nutty Profesor. (^_^) V

Nota lutut: I prepared this post with both my loved ones lying beside me... thank you Allah for lending this moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment