Pages

Thursday 3 January 2013

It's new year! New resolution!

What's my resolution for this year? The more i think about it, the longer the list would be. LOL...
For sure, am gonna be a better person every year. InsyaAllah... There'll be things that i'd want to gain & lose this year... (^___^) for the family, myself and our business...
Plan to lose all those fat that i've kept since 6 years back(10 kilos).. Hoho... Plus the fat i gained through pregnancy(3 more stubborn kilos to go)... Total: 13kilos! Oh dear me, i wish it was 13kilo of durian... Yummehh! Haha... Still can think bout food at this hour.
And as i've reached another level last year, which is motherhood, need to make sure that i can lead my child to Jannah. InsyaAllah... May Allah ease & guide me all the way... Amin...

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment