Pages

Thursday 28 April 2011

epy belated XXth burpday!

Yesterday was my elder sister's birthday (note that I have two more sisters), so let me wish you AGAIN! (still feel'n lil' upset that my SMS undelivered) WHYYYY!!!

Happy belated birthday Sis!
and I've made this Brownies especially for ....
my TUMMY! Ohoho...

Brownies with almonds. Sesapa yg teringin can order lor... Teehehee...

Why it went into my TUMMY??? Okay, citernye cenggini... At first I sesaja suka suki buat itu brownies at 2am in the morning. Suddenly i remembered, "owh, hari ini harijadi akaaa sayer... ape kate sayer kasi same dier". Lepas da siap masak, bawak la pi kat livingroom, konon2 nk bagi sejuk la kan. sambil dok tengok tee-vee, kerling la sikit2 kat brownies tu. makin lama kerling kat brownies tu makin nampak soooo DE.LI.CIOUS and both of us could'nt resist the temptation. *SLURP* 

Maka dengan TAK SENGAJANYA (Ahaks! hebat kan alasan ni), it went into both, me and hubby's CUTE lil' tummy (btol ke lil' tue?)... No kidding, but it was really yummy! *BURP* Syukur Alhamdulillah... Wahaha... (^o^)

So, that's why it wasnt delivered to ur tadika. Takpe2, next time pon boleh buat lagi kan. *muke innocent* Hoho... m(-.-')m nway, again hepi burpday sis! hope to see you on Friday (melainkan we go to PG's meeting). We're gonna celebrate ur birthday! Woot! wooT!... \(^___^)/

Nite2 & sweetdreams! *YAWNS*

No comments:

Post a Comment