Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Arts & Crafts: Tote bag

Last two weeks we went to Klang to get some shopping @ multi-purpose (MP) bags for my beloved customers. Thanks for the support! :D

After sellecting those bags, I had a glance at this one tote. Simple without any accessories yet very cute. I thought, maybe I can add 'something' to it and asked the salesgirl if I can get it at a lower price since we've bought lots of MP bags. *WINK* *WINK* She nodded and said YES! Wohoo! I looooike!
We paid for the goodies and went directly to a shop to buy some materials for my new
project. Oh my! I have this craziness towards this stuff since childhood, but didn't have money back then. Hehehee... One after another was thrown  into the shopping basket. My hand just couldn't stop. /XD  Wanna see what I bought?

TADAA! 

My new arts & crafts materials!
And now, I humbly present you with my simple art attack!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Like it?!
My mistake! forgot to snap before the project started! Hoho... Forgetful me! /please

No comments:

Post a Comment